Career @ Renaissance
We’re seeking for people who are prepared
to unlearn in order to relearn in a creative environment where attitude is
valued more than talent. If you want to perform some fantastic work
and discover the proper match among the misfits, don’t hesitate to apply and Join Us Now!!!
Well-Recognized and the Established Advertising Agency in Lucknow
We are looking for someone with a persuasive aura. Someone who knows how, what, when, and whom to sell.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales of the services offered by Renaissance.
- Particular focus on onboarding client accounts on a retainer/annual contract basis.
- Particular focus on bringing in and presenting pitches on a monthly basis.
- Guide clients on Branding, advertising & digital marketing solutions as per their business understanding/requirements.
- Building relationships with businesses and existing clients to understand their challenges and present valuable insights and apt solutions
- Engage in offline/online networking and actively generate revenue through upselling and cross-sell marketing strategies that help both the company and clients growth.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, and contracts.
- Provide clients with presentations, proposals & estimates of the cost of the branding services offered.
- Weekly, and Monthly Reporting, invoicing and payments.
- Achieving Quarterly, semesterly and annual sales targets.
A graduate with atleast 3-4 years of experience in sales and marketing.
Particular experience in the branding, advertising, digital marketing industry.
Good communication skills that help to build a relationship with the clients.
Preferred – Prior knowledge of using sales CRM.
Can you turn beautiful into gorgeous and amazing into out-of-the-world? Are you passionate about transforming the mundane into unbelievably exciting? Do you have a natural eye for the visuals and a penchant for playing with Coral Draw, Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign?
- Directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic /visuals for use in advertising media.
- Serve as principle coordinator for graphic production while managing to a prescribed budget.
- Work collaboratively with the creative head, contributing writers and web designers to realize a final product
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Must have: Ability to visualize and design concepts, College degree in Fine Arts preferred or an equivalent of education plus experience
Hands-on: Expertise in one or more designing tools like
Corel Draw, Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign
Good to have: Full range of designing capabilities, comfort with English language
Proactively conceptualize and recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
Comfortable with end-to-end branding and design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, and others.
Adept at visualizing and coordinating with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all the art works.
Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
Deliver the communication package within the agreed budget and timeline.
Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with an eye for aesthetics and details. Also, are you good at designing and your video creating speed is impressive? And most importantly, are you open to learning new things in a creative workplace? If the answer to all these questions sums up to a YES, then it’s time to collaborate and make great things happen together.
- Understand creative briefs and conceptualize visuals/videos based on requirements.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, websites, social media, etc.)
- Adhere to brand guidelines while pushing the creative boundaries
- Test graphics across various media and applications
- Proficient in using design software to produce attractive graphics with the use of appropriate colours, layout, and size
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
MUST-HAVE: A bachelor’s degree in Design is preferred, Excellent photo-editing & illustrating skills and command over Adobe Suite of Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate and Premiere-Pro).
HANDS-ON: Creativity skills
GOOD TO HAVE: Good communication skills and comfort with the English language.
The candidate should be creative and have the ability to transform ideas into visuals
Advanced graphic design, illustrations, video creating and editing skills
One should be a good team-mate and have the flexibility to adapt to new ideas.
Work methodically under pressure and meet deadlines.
A person with a hunger to learn and develop new skills